|Mark Eppler has been speaking professionally since 1987 to businesses and associations worldwide. His clients include many small to mid-range companies, as well as such Fortune 200 notables as P&G, GE, Fidelity Investments, Cintas, 3M, Tyco Healthcare, E.W. Scripps, and Humana, to name just a few (click for larger client list).
Mark’s programs are known for their high energy and
original content. Whether a speech or a seminar, Mark is able to effectively anchor his principles by drawing upon a rich storehouse of experience gained all over the world, including:
- Twenty years at the executive level in the electronics industry, most recently as president and chief operating officer of a component manufacturer.
- Vice president of marketing for a component manufacturer (increased sales 428% in four years despite heavy competition and an industry recession).
- Adjunct Professor in business and management at Indiana University (received the University’s prestigious
Robert Richey Award for Teaching Excellence).
- Author of The Wright Way (a Globe & Mail Top Ten Book) and the best selling
Management Mess-Ups (books published in Chinese and Korean language editions)
- International sales and marketing (led efforts to establish assembly operations in Scotland and Singapore that were operating profitably in twelve months).
- Recognized authority and consultant on customer-focused sales and marketing strategies (led several companies through significant service turnarounds)
Past president and board chair of the Kentucky Speakers Association, a chapter of NSA (selected Chapter Member of the Year in 1991).
A frequently quoted business authority, Mark has been interviewed by newspapers and magazines such as
USA Today, The Washington Times, and Investors Business Daily for his views on management and leadership. His casual style and engaging humor have made him a popular guest on radio and TV shows nationwide. Where Mark really excels, however, is
in front of your audience!